|Job title:-||End of tenancy property manager|
|Reporting to:-||End of tenancy team leader|
The end of tenancy team plays a crucial role in the management cycle of a property here at Tay Letting. From processing notices given by tenants or landlords, to dealing with the preparation for the property going back onto the letting market, the role is varied and requires the successful candidate to negotiate with all parties to ensure a swift and timely handover of the property, when the tenancy ends.
- Process notices from tenants to bring their tenancy to an end.
- Advise landlord’s that the tenant has given notice and advise we intend to relet the property.
- Arrange pre-checkout inspections with the outgoing tenants.
- Assess pre-checkout reports and advise tenants, landlords and internal teams of any issues identified.
- Arrange check-out inspection with inventory provider.
- Communicate check-out report findings with tenants and landlord and discuss options to resolve and issues.
- Submit claims against tenant deposits should there be a cost liable by them.
- Manage works with contractors to bring the property back to the letting market.
- Inform Letting Negotiators when the property is ready to relet.
- If the landlord is withdrawing the property from our management, ensure a swift and seamless handover of the property, keys, and any relevant safety certificates.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to negotiate between different parties to reach a conclusion on both price and completion of the work.
- Solid organisational skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to deal with conflict in a patient and resilient manner.
- Knowledge of SME Professional or SafeDeposit Scotland portal would be preferable, although not essential.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com