We are looking to recruit a new letting negotiator to join our growing property management and letting team in Glasgow.
The responsibilities of a letting negotiator include:-
- Co-ordinating the marketing of properties for rent, uploading advertisements onto online portals, managing enquiries and arranging viewings;
- Ensuring health and safety requirements and compliance certificates are up to date for each property on the market. Instructing contractors to attend the property to undertake any works required in advance of a tenant moving into the property;
- Reviewing applications, undertaking tenant referencing, discussing applications with landlords and taking their instructions;
- Undertaking pre-tenancy requirements including the preparation of the tenancy agreement, collecting the deposit, and instructing the preparation of an inventory and schedule of condition;
- Coordinating the field agents to arrange a seamless check-in of the new tenants, including the handover of keys.
The letting negotiators work very closely with the new business team, property managers and check-out team.
The successful candidate will have experience of residential property management, and ideally be a qualified letting agent through having completed either the LETWELL programme or ARLA qualification although this is not a mandatory requirement. Good interpersonal and organisation skills are vital for this role. It is a very fast paced working environment, and the successful candidate will be expected to manage approximately 10 properties on the market at a time, and follow the procedure for each property from marketing through to ensuring that a tenant has successfully moved in.
This is a full-time, permanent post. We offer a competitive salary with excellent career prospects.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com