We are pleased to announce that we shall be upgrading our property management software today (27th January 2021), to SME Professional.
With the aim to continually push Tay Letting forward, we are always looking to provide value and invest in software that will ensure we continue to deliver excellent client services, whilst ensuring that both we and our clients remain fully compliant with the ever-evolving legislation in Scotland.
Key benefits of SME Professional include:
- Cloud based management system, which allows us to work from home effectively without impacting service levels. Team members on call to take evening emergency calls can have full access without having to head into the office. Additionally, with a Cloud solution all data is stored online in secure data centres and is backed up to provide peace of mind.
- Streamlined repairs management, the system features an interface that provides full transparency of property repairs, ensuring quick response times for tenants and convenient exposure to project statuses for all property managers.
- Dedicated Landlord portal, the new system offers the functionality to create a landlord portal, a great benefit to clients, allowing immediate access to documents relevant to the property including past rental statements and inspection reports.
- Property portals, key rental website such as Rightmove will feature properties at the click of a button, no delays.
- Intuitive system in respect of both financial and day to day operations. For example, prospective tenants will receive email correspondence for viewing appointments immediately after booking, Landlords will be informed of viewings simultaneously. The SME Professional system will ensure that we work most efficiently.
Through consistent review and discussion, we have found SME Professional to be the best software on the market, enhancing our service offering to both landlords and tenants and providing a reliable system to our day to day operations.
We look forward to progressing with SME Professional in place, should you have any questions please get in touch.